Recently, gardeners can not get a good harvest without the use of special tools. This is due to the fact that garden and horticultural crops are attacked by fungal and bactericidal diseases. These viruses lead to a decrease in yield or death of the plant. The most popular treatment for plants against fungal diseases is Fitolavin.
Characteristics of the drug
"Fitolavin 300" is a bactericidal drug that fights only viral and bacterial infections. It consists of streptothricin antibiotics. The drug is very convenient to use, as it comes in the form of a solution.
Fitolavin can be used for the following diseases:
- Root collar rot,
- Bacterial cancer,
- Soft bacterial rot,
- Bacterial burn
- Bacterial and tracheomic wilting,
- Angular leaf spot,
- Vertex rot,
- Necrosis of the stem core,
- Root rot,
- Black bacterial spotting
This tool can be used to process seedlings, fruit and berry crops, garden crops and houseplants.
Rules of application
Fitolavin is very easy to use. This tool must be diluted in a bucket of water and mix thoroughly. The resulting solution is watered or sprayed. diseased plants. And such a procedure can be carried out for prevention.
When diluting the solution, it is necessary to observe the dosage. It depends on the type of plant that you want to process. Now let's see what dosage of Fitolavin is necessary for a certain type of plant.
Manufacturer and general characteristics of the drug
The certificate of state registration of Fitolavin was issued by the Rosselkhoznadzor on December 23, 2013 of the company Farmbiomedservice. This company has been developing and introducing environmentally friendly plant protection products for more than twenty years. Among them are such products known to farmers as “Fitoderm"→ how to use the drug with reviews and"Farmod»→ instructions for use with reviews.
"Fitolavin" is a biological fungicidal and bactericidal agent. It is produced in the form of a concentrated solution. For agricultural production, the drug is available in cans. For personal subsidiary farms - in small bottles.
During its existence, "Fitolavin" managed to gain great popularity among Russian summer residents. Therefore, to produce the drug with the same name have become many other manufacturers: "Green Belt", "Green Pharmacy Gardener", "Letto", "Eco Master", etc. Judging by the reviews, they are quite high-quality and effective, but still the original "Fitolavin" is made only where it was developed.
Fitolavin for processing tomato
If tomatoes are affected by root rot, soft bacterial rot, cancer, core necrosis or cancer, then the solution should be prepared as follows: take twenty milligrams of Fitolavin and dilute it in ten liters of water. The resulting solution must be watered affected tomatoes at the root. Forty milligrams of solution go to a small plant bush, and a hundred milligrams of solution go to an adult bush. If you have few tomatoes, then dilute one ampoule (4 milligrams) of Fitolavin in two liters of water.
Processing must be carried out twice. The first time when three leaflets appeared on the seedlings, and the second time two weeks after the first treatment.
If you want to treat tomatoes from bacterial blotch and Alternaria for prophylaxis, then the solution consumption will be slightly different. For a hundred square meters you need ten liters of diluted Fitolavin. Processing should be carried out at intervals of fifteen days.
Fitolavin for pumpkin and cucumbers
Fitolavin solution is used for the prevention of pumpkin from such diseases as:
- Root collar rot,
- Tracheomycous wilt.
- Bacterial rot
Dissolve twenty milligrams of the agent in ten liters of water. Processing should be carried out three times through watering the plant at the root.
The first treatment is carried out in the phase of two leaves, and the second and third treatment should be carried out every 2 weeks after the first treatment. Under each bush should be poured at least one hundred milligrams of the resulting solution.
To process cucumbers, you need to prepare the same solution: twenty milligrams of the product per ten liters of water. Processing is carried out repeatedly with an interval of two weeks. Ten liters of solution is enough for one hundred square meters. Fitolovin helps from such a disease of cucumbers, as angular spotting.
Fitolavin for processing fruit trees
Fitolavin is used to treat and prevent such a fruit tree as an apple tree from the following diseases:
To do this, prepare a special solution: twenty milligrams of Fitolavin diluted in ten liters of water. The resulting product must be sprayed three times. The first spraying is done when the buds begin to form. The second spraying is carried out when the apple tree begins to bloom. And the third treatment is done when the fruits begin to form. On one tree leaves at least two liters of funds.
Features of the drug and safety measures
- The tool is non-toxic to insect predators, as well as insects that are pollinators.
- The drug can be used for seed treatment.
- The tool is effective in any acidity solution.
- The drug in twelve hours penetrates the plant tissue.
- The protective properties of the agent are preserved for two weeks.
- Fitolavin should be stored separately from food at a temperature not higher than thirty degrees.
- It is not recommended to freeze the drug.
Necessary security measures.
- When processing this means of plants and trees it is necessary to use gloves. This is to ensure that no irritation appears on the skin of the hands.
- While working with this drug you can not drink, eat and smoke, as poisoning can occur.
- After work, wash your hands and face thoroughly.
- If the drug gets on the skin, it should be washed off with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them with running water.
- If the drug got inside, then you need to drink three glasses of water, induce vomiting, and then drink activated charcoal and seek help at the hospital.
Fitolavin is an antibiotic and systemic bactericide belonging to the chemical class of pesticides and bacterial fungicides. The main form of release - VRK, the price of a bottle containing 50 ml of solution is about 100 rubles.
After applying the drug, Fitolafin penetrates into plant tissues and moves along them, exerting a devastating effect on pathogens of diseases, stimulating natural development and active growth of plants.
Fitolavin is used for stem necrosis, various types of rot of bacterial origin, bacterial cancer of plants (and stone fruits) and burns, moniliosis, angular leaf spot. Plants with a black leg, tracheomycous wilting and other diseases are also treated. The manufacturing company is Farmbiomed.
Composition and mechanism of action
The active ingredient of the drug Fitolavin is a complex of natural streptothricin antibiotics secreted by microorganisms. The concentration of phytobacteriomycin in a liter of solution is 32 g.
After the application of Fitolavin, phytobacteriomycin penetrates and moves inside the plant tissues. It affects the nervous system of pathogens of bacterial diseases, causing their paralysis. The inability to maintain life in the future leads to their death.
The drug "Fitolavin" has a number of the following positive aspects:
- Ensuring the correct and reliable protection of the plant from repeated damage after application within 2-3 weeks.
- The ease and high rate of penetration of the active substance into the plant tissue, a positive result begins to be observed 12 hours after use.
- Guaranteed efficiency at any acidity of the solution, with the exception of only strongly alkaline environment.
- Possibility of use as a seed treatment plant.
- Lack of toxicity to beneficial insects when using the dosages indicated in the instructions.
- Lack of phytotoxicity.
- The detrimental effect not only on pathogens of bacterial diseases, but also on fungal infections.
- The uniqueness of the drug: Fitolavin is the only antibiotic that is allowed to use for the treatment of plants in the dacha plots.
How to grow more crops?
It is pleasant to any gardener and summer resident to receive a big crop with large fruits. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to get the desired result.
Often plants lack nutrition and minerals.
In such cases, our readers recommend using BioGrow's innovative bio-fertilizer..
It has the following properties:
- Allows increase yield by 50% in just a few weeks of use.
- Can get good harvest even on low fertile soils and in adverse climatic conditions
- Absolutely safe
When to apply?
The tool is used in the following stages of plant development:
- The appearance of the first formed leaves of seedlings, processing is carried out in order to prevent bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Any stage of development of adult plants with the appearance of symptoms of bacterial damage.
What plants are suitable for?
Fitolavin is suitable for the treatment of most species of plants grown in summer cottages and at home:
- Decorative indoor flowers, including orchids and roses.
- Barley, wheat and other cereals.
- Cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes and other vegetable crops.
- Strawberries, strawberries, currants and other berry crops.
- Pears, apples, grapes, cherries, plums and other fruit shrubs and trees.
How to handle?
Processing must be carried out in accordance with the instructions below:
- When used as a preventive measure, to treat all the outer parts of the plant, this is done by spraying with a diluted solution of Fitolavin from a spray bottle.
- In the treatment of bacterial diseases, not only spraying is carried out, but also the soil is moistened around the affected plant.
- After watering the soil a mandatory measure is the introduction of bacterial preparations, you can use the tools "Alirin" or "Gamar."
Flow rates for different crops
When carrying out treatments, it is necessary to observe the permissible doses of the drug Fitolafin, since their excess can have a destructive effect on plants, and a reduction will not provide a positive result.
The consumption rates for different crops are given below:
- When processing seedlings that have formed leaves, up to 30-40 ml is spent on each seedling.
- When processing indoor plants grown in medium-sized pots, it consumes from 100 to 200 ml.
- When processing fruit bushes consumes up to 2 liters per bush.
- When processing fruit trees, the consumption rate increases to 5 liters.
The average consumption rate for all indoor plants or garden crops is up to 10 liters per 100 m 2.
Stories of our readers!
"Ants appeared in the bathhouse. I thought about how to deal with them, a friend advised me to use a modern ultrasonic repeller. The device installed and waited for the result. I got rid of the insects.
Now I have ordered it for the country house, so that the mice do not run. But the neighbor was not lucky, I bought a fake, of course there was no result. Be careful, order on the official website! "
Methods of use for various diseases
Features of the drug Fitolavin depend on the disease of plants, the basic rules are listed below:
- In the treatment of plants affected by bacterial necrosis of the root collar, Fitolavin solution 0.2% is used for irrigation under the root, in total, 2 treatments are required.
- In the treatment of angular spotting sheets Fitolavin 0.1% solution is used to spray all the external parts of the affected plants, the treatment is carried out only 1 time.
- In the treatment of late blight and Alternaria Fitolavin 0.05% solution is used for spraying after flowering and before the appearance of buds, during each period is carried out on one treatment.
- When treating a black leg apply 0.2% solution of Fitolavin for one-time processing of tubers.
- For seed dressing from blackleg or bacteriosis A one-time semi-dry process is carried out.
- When treating blackleg or bacteriosis in seedlings 0.2% solution of Fitolavin is applied, no more than one treatment is carried out. For the treatment of root processes of seedlings in clay and mullein, the concentration of the working solution can be increased to 0.3-0.4%.
- In the treatment of bacteriosis of the core the stem is applied 0.2% solution of Fitolavin with the help of which the plants are watered at the root, in total 2 treatments are carried out.
- In the treatment of infectious vertex rot 0.1% solution of Fitolavin is applied, 2 treatments are carried out during the growing season.
Among other drugs with similar effects, the following analogs of "Fitolavin" can be distinguished:
- «Fitosporin " It is used to treat most common bacterial diseases and fungal infections.
- "Alirin-B" effective against root rot.
- "Planriz" and "Baktofit" designed to get rid of the signs of many bacterial lesions.
- "Gamair" used against burns, necrosis and cancer of bacterial origin.
Fitolavin has the 3rd class of danger, therefore at its application it is necessary to observe the following safety measures:
- Wait at least 12 hours after treatment before release of the bees.
- Avoid getting concentrate and working solution into the body and mucous membranes.
- Avoid getting any amount of concentrate and working solution into open water bodies or sources of water supply.
- To carry out processing in disposable gloves, goggles and a respirator.
- The treatment in greenhouses should be carried out in a raincoat with a hood, since the degree of human exposure increases in a warm and humid environment.
- If Phytolafin comes into contact with the skin, it is necessary to rinse with cool water using laundry soap.
- If ingested, a large amount of boiled water is required to drink, artificially induce vomiting and take activated charcoal. If you feel unwell, seek professional medical assistance.
Fitolavin is stored without losing its basic properties under temperature conditions in the range from 0 ° C to + 30 ° C, the solution must not be subjected to freezing. For storage, you must choose a dark place inaccessible to small children and pets, away from food and pharmacological preparations.
Fitolavin is not only effective, but also a unique antibiotic drug, suitable for most species of ornamental plants and fruit crops.
Reviews of the drug Fitolavin:
Active ingredient: description and opinion of scientists
The work of most biofungicides is based on the principle of antagonism, when some microorganisms crowd out others. Such preparations contain various cultures of bacteria or fungi, and gardeners are used to the fact that they must be carefully handled so that the “live helpers” do not die.
Fitolavin has a different principle of action. This drug is similar, rather, with penicillin, which is the product of the activity of the fungus. Only he stands out not with penicilla, but with Actinomyces Actinomyces lavendula. In fact, Fitolavin is an antibiotic fungicide. Its active ingredient is called phytobacteriomycin.
Pure phytobacteriomycin looks like a light brown powder. Scientists, he is known for a long time. Back in the middle of the 20th century, phytobacteriomycin in the form of kaolin dust was used by Soviet farmers to protect cotton and soybean fields from various diseases. Even then, the properties of this substance were evaluated by scientists very highly:
“In the fight against bacterial burns of beans and soy, phytobacteriomycin is more effective than chemical disinfectants. Decrease in incidence reaches 85%. In recommended doses, stimulates the growth and development of plants. "
P.A. Khizhnyak, Candidate of C.-H. sciences,
author of the textbook "Chemical and biological plant protection", 1971.
These observations were used by biochemists in the development of Fitolavin.
Indications for the use of the drug "Fitolavin"
The certificate of registration of the drug "Fitolavin" defines a complete list of plant diseases for which it can be used:
- root collar rot,
- soft bacterial rot,
- tracheomic wilt,
- bacterial wilt,
- angular leaf spot.
- root rot,
- soft bacterial rot,
- bacterial cancer,
- necrosis of the stem core.
- bacterial tip rot,
- black bacterial spot.
- bacterial burn,
In farms where grain is grown, Fitolavin effectively fights such diseases of wheat and barley as black and basal bacterioses, root rot.
Advantages and disadvantages of the drug "Fitolavin"
Biofungicide "Fitolavin" has significant advantages over chemical fungicides, and over various folk remedies:
- combines fungicidal activity with antibacterial,
- possesses a systemic effect, penetrating deep into the tissue and spreading through the vascular system of plants,
- acts quickly and efficiently
- retains antibiotic activity for up to 38 days,
- does not accumulate in the soil
- positively affects the development of plants.
Numerous observations prove that plants after treatment with Fitolavin develop a more powerful root than untreated control specimens. Due to this, they become more resistant to adverse environmental factors and produce better fruits.
But, unfortunately, this drug is not without some drawbacks. In particular, it can cause allergic reactions in humans.
Important! "Fitolavin" is not selective, that is, it does not have a selective effect on pathogens, bypassing the useful ones. Therefore, after irrigation with this drug, it is important to restore the soil microflora using the EM drug.
Fitolavin toxicity and safety
The stated hazard class of Fitolavin for a person is III, that is, moderately dangerous. This means that the drug can cause poisoning, only once in the stomach. However, back in the 70s of the 20th century, when phytobacteriomycin began to be used, its toxic properties were well studied and described.
The Pesticide Handbook, edited by Academician L. Medved in 1974, describes cases of the following symptoms among workers who spray phytobacteriomycin:
- rashes and itching of the skin around the lips,
- burning sensation on the oral mucosa,
Experiments on laboratory animals revealed the harmful effects of a substance on the mucous membrane of the eyes, which was expressed in the development of purulent conjunctivitis.
It follows that when working with "Fitolavinom" do not neglect safety precautions. Hands should be protected with gloves, eyes with glasses, and nose and mouth with a mask.
Tip # 1. Since for bees the drug hasIII class of danger, it is not forbidden to spray it during flowering plants. However, the flight of the bees is still limited to 24 hours.
Preparation of a working solution of the drug "Fitolavin"
Since Fitolavin is produced in liquid form, the preparation of working solutions of this drug usually does not cause difficulties:
- A 10 l plastic bucket is filled with clean water without chlorine - separated water or rainwater,
- 20 ml of the drug is poured into water and stirred.
Such a working solution with a concentration of 0.2% has a universal purpose. It is used for all cultures and against all the above infectious diseases. Applications may vary:
- spraying on the sheet
- introduction through drip irrigation systems.
Some inconvenience of the drug is that it is very poorly stored. After opening the bottle all its contents will have to be used immediately. The working solution should also be consumed whole within 3 hours after preparation.
Rules of use of the drug "Fitolavin"
Depending on which culture will be processed, the timing and frequency may be different:
- watering seedlings - in the phase of the 3rd leaf, 50 ml at the root,
- watering plants after planting in the ground - 100 ml at the root,
- 1st spraying - a week after landing in the ground,
- 2nd spraying - 3 weeks after the first.
- watering seedlings - in the phase of the 3rd leaf, 50 ml at the root,
- watering plants 15 days after planting in the ground - 100 ml under the root.
- 1st - in the phase of budding,
- 2nd - during flowering,
- 3rd - when the ovaries appear,
- 4th - when the fruits reach a diameter of 4 cm.
- abundant irrigation 20 minutes before planting,
- 1st spraying - in the budding phase,
- 2nd spraying - 20 days after the first.
Practically all crops can be processed with the same solution - peppers, eggplants, cabbage, fruit trees and shrubs. Vegetables are watered or sprayed in the same way as tomatoes and cucumbers, and fruit - like apple trees.
"Fitolavin" was extended in the field of indoor floriculture. It treats well bacterioses and wet rot of orchids, violets, begonias, cacti. The concentration of the solution is standard, 0.2%. The method of treatment is watering.
Other biofungicides and their features
On the shelves of horticultural centers there are a lot of biofungicides, which have good effectiveness in combating fungal infections of plants. Among them are the following:
- "Trikhodermin". It contains the spores of the fungus Trichoderma viride. Once in the soil, they germinate and begin to produce waste products, destructive pathogenic flora. Unlike “Fitolavin”, it is more effective as a prophylactic, rather than a therapeutic agent (see → Trichodermine: instructions for use, waiting time, how to dilute and process).
- "Pseudobacterin-2". Contains a live culture of the bacteria Pseudomonas aureofaciens. Works well against both fungal and bacterial infections. Like "Fitolavin", has a growth-promoting effect.
- "Mycoplant". Contains spores of mycorrhizal fungi of the genus Glomus, which colonize the soil. In addition to the fungicidal activity, it has the ability to improve humus formation in the soil.
To the group of biological fungicides belong such means as “Fitosporin-M” → how to use the protection drug, “Gamair” → instructions for use + reviews, “Baktofit” → how to breed and use, “Alirin-B” → how to use the fungicide, “ Gaupsin ”,“ Planriz ”→ how to apply + reviews. The advantageous difference between Fitolavin and most of the listed means is a systematic action that allows the substance to work not only on the surface or in the substrate, but also in the deep layers of plant tissues.
Reviews on the effectiveness of the drug "Fitolavin"
Monitoring reviews of Fitolavin showed high marks for this drug. Feedback of summer residents are purely positive:
“My pears literally died from a bacterial burn. Who faced this infection, knows how difficult it is to treat it. Ervinia bacterium climbs deep into the wood, and get her usual means will not work. In the spring, severely pruning injured pears, processed them with “Fitolavinom”. Then another 3 times sprayed, as was written in the instructions. The following year, the situation was already easier, but I did checklists. I do not observe any signs of the disease yet ”(Olga, Kaliningrad).
20 ml of phytolavin are designed for 10 l of water, respectively, 2 ml of the preparation for 1 l of water.
- for seedlings - 30-40 ml per sapling
- for potted plants on average 100-200 ml
- for spraying fruit and berry crops on average 2 liters per bush or 5 liters per tree
- in all garden crops or indoor plants the general recommendation for costs: 10 liters per 100 square meters. m
For spraying plants should use only fresh solution. Storage of the product diluted with water is inadmissible.
Fitolavin can be used from the moment the seedlings appear, as a prophylaxis of the black leg, from the time the first pair of these leaves appears. Then, in any phase of plant growth and development from any bacterial rot, with an interval of 2 weeks, but not more than 2 times. Attention: phytolavin can cause resistance of bacteria and fungi, do not use more than 2 times in 2 months. The exception is bacterial burn and monilioz on apple trees (5 treatments are allowed at intervals of 14 days).
It is worth treating plants completely and completely when buying through nurseries and online plant stores, for example, supplying orchids, bromeliads and other plants from Asia. Many orchids infected with tracheomycosis (vascular wilt) can be treated with phytolavin (as an alternative to foundationol).
When signs of disease appear on plants, filolavin is used for spraying and watering the soil, in such an amount as to thoroughly moisten the soil in a pot.
Attention: after irrigation of plants with phytolavin it is necessary to introduce bacterial preparations (for example, alirin or gamair)
Fitolavin in tank mixes is compatible with most well-known chemical insecticides, fungicides and herbicides. But joint dilution with bacterial preparations is not recommended.
Warning: Streptothricin group antibiotics have a rather high cumulative toxicity as a result of the antibiotic's toxicity and the presence of impurities - do not use the drug mindlessly and more than is necessary in vegetable and fruit crops!
Features of the drug
- Fitolavin is not phytotoxic and non-toxic to predatory and pollinating insects, but only in recommended doses.
- Fitolavin can be used as a seed treater.
- Fitolavin is effective in any acidity of the solution, except for strongly alkaline (pH more than 8.5).
- The active substance quickly and easily penetrates the plant tissue - waiting times: 12-24 hours.
- Plant protection for 15-20 days.
The drug Fitolavin should be stored in a dry dark place at a temperature from 0 to + 30 ° C, out of the reach of children! Storage is not allowed together with food and medicines. Do not freeze the drug.
3 class of danger to the person - the dangerous connection is moderated. 3 class of danger to bees (release of insects is allowed 12 hours after the use of the drug). Avoid getting the drug in open water!
Security measures. When working with the drug should use gloves, it can cause skin irritation. It is unacceptable to eat, drink and smoke. Wash hands and face thoroughly after handling.
First aid: if the fungicide comes in contact with the skin, rinse with plenty of water, if it gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water, if it enters the digestive tract, drink 3-4 glasses of water, induce vomiting, take several tablets of activated carbon, seek medical help.
Description of the drug
It is possible to apply means both to garden cultures, and to window plants.
“Fitolavin-300” is not produced today, the identical analogue is “Fitolavin-VRK”. It is a pesticide and antibiotic that has a systemic and contact effect on bacterial and fungal infections.
The medicine fights fungal spores, the cure is due to phytobacteriomycin - the main active ingredient. Streptocide, which is in the composition, eliminates infections and protects garden crops.
"Fitolavin-300" is not produced today, the identical analogue is "Fitolavin-VRK"
Benefits of application
The tool has a wide spectrum of action and treats such plant diseases:
- Alternaria of vegetables and fruits,
- powdery mildew,
- bacterial damage of fruits
- cancerous lesion of bush cultures,
- rot of sprouts, roots, shoots, fruits,
- rotting stems in vegetables and berries,
- black spots on the leaves,
- rot on seedlings.
"Fitolavin" must be used for seedlings with preventive purposes, and in the future to feed the plants, in order to avoid their rotting. This should be done with a break of 14 days, but not more than 2 times. For example, for apple bacterial burn and moniliosis, it is necessary to carry out 5 procedures, making a break of two weeks.
Having bought home flowers, especially orchids, they must be fully processed, as they can be infected with tracheomycosis (drying). An alternative treatment for orchids is "Fundazol." With the primary signs of fungus on the stems or roots, it is necessary to spray the plant and pour the soil around it.
"Fitolavin" must be used for seedlings with prophylactic purposes
The drug in tank containers can be combined with various insecticides, fungicides and herbicides. However, it should not be diluted with drugs of bactericidal action. Streptomycin antibiotics are very toxic, so you need to work very carefully with such substances.
"Fitolavin" has the following characteristics:
- does not harm insects (at moderate dosage),
- for prevention, you can handle the seeds,
- the acidity of the mixture can be any, but the pH value (pH) should be no more than 9,
- operatively eliminates problems, penetrating deeply into the plant (time of action - from 12 hours to 1 day),
- protects the stems and fruits for 14-25 days and accelerates their growth.
"Fitolavin" should be stored in a dry and dark room with a moderate temperature, away from small children and pets. You can not place food and medicines nearby.
In no case should the tool be frozen, only fresh solution should be used.
Fitolavin should be stored in a dry and dark room with moderate temperatures.
Toxicity "Fitolavin" for humans
Means belongs to the 3rd class of danger, being moderately dangerous compound. However, for some insects (for example, bees and wasps) Grade 3 can be dangerous.
Therefore, it is desirable for beekeepers not to spray it near the hives; bees can be released only 12 hours after spraying. It is also strictly prohibited to spray the working solution near lakes, rivers and reservoirs.
Instructions for use for plants
The medicine can be used for garden crops:
- For tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, eggplants, peppers, onions. To dissolve 20 ml of means in 1 bucket of water. You can soak the seeds, water the seedlings, planted vegetables need to be watered with 100 ml of solution,
- For potatoes - rinse the tubers in the mixture before planting,
- Apple and pear should be sprayed during flowering, fruiting and leaf fall. Apple trees are often processed 5 times every 14 days.
- For orchids and other indoor plants, spray the leaves and soil of the plant.
Antibiotics have a tendency to accumulate in fruits and soil, so there is no need to farm the land annually. To avoid the accumulation of "Fitolavin", you need to take a break between treatments from two weeks to two months.
The drug "Fitolavin" protects the stems and fruits for 14-25 days and accelerates their growth
20 ml of the working solution "Fitolavin" must be diluted in one bucket of water, that is, the dosage is 2 ml per 1 liter. The consumption rates are as follows:
- for seedlings - 35–45 ml for one seedling,
- for indoor flowers - 110-220 ml,
- for spraying shrubs - 2 l, trees - 4–5 l,
- watering any garden crop requires 10–20 liters of solution per 100 square meters. meter.
Preventive processing of horticultural crops is mandatory, especially if fungal diseases have already occurred for 1-2 years. If during this time all the plants are not injured, you can skip the medicine with water. When signs of disease are found, all fruit, fruit and vegetable crops must be processed.
The advantages of "Fitolavin" is a small cost, effectiveness, weak effect on insects and humans. Today it is the most effective and widespread pesticide suitable for house plants and garden crops. Successful results can only be obtained if all the processing rules and the correct dosage are observed. The drug is recommended not only for treatment, but also for the prevention of plant diseases.
Alina, 37 years old:
“I love orchids, at home the window sills are bursting with flowers. But recently, the leaves on three orchids began to turn black, some kind of rot appeared. She consulted with a specialist, he said that this may be due to the low temperature and the lack of air circulation in the room, and advised me to buy the drug Fitolavin. Just a few days of use, my flowers were transformed, the rot began to go. True, the drug is toxic and it should be carefully used, and if someone has a cat who loves to bite flowers, then it is better not to use it at all.
Anton, 59 years old:
“I grow cucumbers in the garden, and began to notice that some strange spots appeared on the leaves, I removed 10 sheets. He poured each cucumber under the root "Fitolavinom", after 4 days he poured a solution of potassium permanganate, 4 days later he poured the fertilizer "Geostim". The crop of cucumbers was a good one, but I cannot say that the merit of one Fitolavin alone.
Valentina, 65 years old:
“I often process tomatoes and cucumbers with various fungicides, then I decided to try Fitolavin. Many say that the original drug in Ukraine is hard to find, around fakes. I personally bought it and did not regret it - the rot from the sheets came off, and the harvest was very good. ”
Forms of release
For the purposes of agricultural technology, fotolavin is available for sale in cans of 1, 2, 5 l and in small packages. Fitolavin in canisters is prepared from a pre-purified extract of producer organisms and is therefore applicable only in areas remote from water supply sources and residential buildings for at least 15 m, and from playgrounds and institutions for at least 50 m.
Fitolavin in packaging for individual farms and country arrays
For household plots, summer cottages and small individual farms, phytolavin preparation is produced, made from more deeply purified raw materials, in packaging from 2 to 50 ml (see fig.) With the active substance content of 120,000 EA / ml or 32 g / l. Depending on the nature of the cultivated plantations, the required volume of purchase is determined by consumption:
- 2 ml - 1 tree, 5-10 bushes of tomatoes or potatoes, 10 square meters. m solid plantations or cucumber beds, 20-50 pcs. seedlings
- 2x2 ml - 1 tree, 10-20 bushes of tomatoes or potatoes, 20-25 square meters. m solid plantations or cucumber beds, 40-70 pcs. seedlings
- 10 ml - 2-3 trees, 25-50 bushes of tomatoes or potatoes, 50 square meters. m (fifty) solid plantations or cucumber beds, 100-400 pcs. seedlings
- 24 ml - 4-6 trees, 40-80 bushes of tomatoes or potatoes, 100 square meters. m (weaving) solid plantations or cucumber beds, 200-600 pcs. seedlings
- 50 ml - 10-12 trees, 70-200 bushes of tomatoes or potatoes, 250 square meters. m (2.5 weave) solid plantations or cucumber beds, 500-1000 pcs. seedlings.
Note: Fitolavin mother solution in an unopened container is stored for up to a year in a dark place at a temperature of +5 - +30 degrees. The drug is not stored in the opened container, it should be used to prepare the working solution immediately. The working solution should be used within 2-3 hours. How to use the Fatolavin in the country, see also the video below:
FTM is a systemic antibiotic, and the use of phytolavin for plant protection can be characterized briefly: from rot. Fitolavin is an antibiotic of moderate strength, but, like all of its chemical counterparts, it has a cumulative effect and is therefore more effective and safe as a prophylactic.
At the dacha and in the small farm, the fitolavin best showed himself as a means of preventing and treating such life-threatening crops as destructive for the quantity and quality of crops:
- Alternariosis of potatoes (pos. 1 in fig. Below).
- Vertex rot of tomatoes (pos. 2).
- Dry rot of tubers or potato fusarium (pos. 3).
- Black leg seedlings and grassy annuals (pos. 4).
Symptoms of plant diseases, from which fitolavin is effective.
No less effective is the use of phytolavin for the prevention and treatment in the early stages of bacterial wilting of the bushes of the same herbaceous annual vegetable crops, see the next. plot:
Video: Fitolavin use against bacteriosis, wilting bushes
On the whole, the spectrum of action of phytolavin on plant pathogens is very wide. They are prevented and treated such bacterial and fungal diseases of garden crops:
- Alternaria vegetable.
- American powdery mildew of blackcurrant.
- Bacterial fruit burns.
- Bacterial cancer of tree and berry bushes.
- Bacterial herbaceous wilting.
- Vertex rot of grass, shoots, seedlings and seedlings.
- Rot root collar.
- Root rot.
- Necrosis of the stem core of annual vegetable and berry shrubs.
- Soft bacterial rot of vegetables and fruits.
- Tracheomycous wilting of vegetables.
- Angular leaf spot of any crop.
- Black Bacterial Spot.
- Black leg (rot of root collar of seedlings and seedlings).
Note: Orchids and bromeliads in the initial stages of tracheomycosis (vascular wilt) can be treated with phytolavin instead of foundationol.
All antibiotics are able to accumulate in the fruit. Therefore, regular annual use of phytolavin should still be avoided, although for humans it is of little toxic and is used in micro doses. Fitolavin, depending on the air temperature, begins to act 1-2 days after treatment. The effect of the drug lasts 50 days at an external temperature of +12 and 10 days at +30. Accordingly, in order to avoid the accumulation of MTF in fruits, an interval between treatments of 60 to 15 days is established. During the season it is permissible to carry out 2 treatments. Exception - such fruits with a dense thin skin, as apples. To treat the harvest of apples from bacterial burn and moniliosis is possible with 5 treatments with phytolavin with an interval of 2 weeks. In this case, the crop before use or sale should be washed. The procedure for processing watering or spraying according to the usual rules: in the evening in a windless, preferably overcast weather, a small “foggy” stream, a continuous drizzle film should settle on the plants. When the first droplets appear, the processing of the current region is stopped and transferred to the next. Treatment-and-prophylactic irrigation with phytolavin is also carried out according to the usual method - into a pre-moistened soil.
Norms, schemes and doses
Obligatory prophylactic treatment with phytolavin is carried out if 1-3 or three previous years were ill at the site or neighboring plants. If for 2 or more years the plantations are healthy, it is better to skip its use this year: MTF, like other antibiotics, causes resistance to the objects of exposure, i.e. resistance to it. Therapeutic treatments with phytolavin are performed when the first signs of disease appear in plants.
Instructions for the use of phytolavin for the prevention and treatment of plant diseases are given in Table. Green is removed for medical treatments that are carried out only when symptoms of the disease appear. Houseplants and seedlings, the ground under which does not dry up and the accumulation of MTF in which it does not hurt anyone, is watered with a solution of phytolavin instead of regular watering. The maximum permissible frequency of treatment in this case is once every 2 weeks.
The use of phytolavin for the prevention and treatment of plant diseases
Fitolavin for cucumbers in the garden
Certain features have the use of fitolavin for pumpkin open ground: cucumbers, edible pumpkin, melons (watermelon, cantaloupe), squash. The solution is made the same 0.2% (20 ml per 10 l of water), but the first watering is given in the phase of 2-3 true sheets of 50 ml per plant. After 2-3 weeks, watering is repeated at 100 ml per plant, after another 2 weeks, give 200 ml. If last year your or neighboring cucumbers were sick with angular leaf spot, or they got sick in this, after flowering or when symptoms appear, two sprays of the same solution are used at the rate of 10 liters per hundred. Interval - 2-3 weeks depending on the weather: the warmer, the less. How to use Fatolavin for cucumbers, see also video:
Fitolavin is compatible with most agrochemistry products, besides creating a highly alkaline medium with a pH> 8.5, i.e. with kiln ash and fertilizers based on it. Incompatible with many biological products, especially with Lepidocide. Compatible with Alirin, Bitoxibacillin, Gamar and Fitoverm. If EM preparations or EM compost are used to fill the soil with bacteria after phytolavin, they must be applied under the plant root, from where the active substance phytolavin has already gone to its intended purpose. Compost does not need to be mulched, it is spread in a thin layer over the surface of the soil and sprinkled with fresh earth.
Ordinary phytolavin with MP (mother liquor) marking in an aqueous working solution forms a thin suppression and therefore cannot be used in drip irrigation systems - nozzles, valves and dispensers are clogged. For drip irrigation, Fitolavin VRK (water soluble concentrate) is available. The FITOLAVIN retail chain VRK also comes under the designation Fitolavin-300.
In general, due to the low cost, sufficient efficiency and relatively weak effect on bees and warm-blooded fitolavin is by far the best antibiotic for plants on a small and medium-sized plot. The condition for its successful application is supervision and sufficient care of the plantings, since Fitolavin is effective for the prevention and treatment of non-neglected plant diseases.
Description and release form
One of the most effective drugs currently is the fungicide "Fitolavin". This is a systemic and contact bio-bactericide. “Fitolavin” is realized in a convenient for use liquid form of solution in vials or canisters of different volume.
Also, this drug is available in a concentrated solution of a few milliliters poured into special capsules. Best of all "Fitolavin" in this form of release is suitable for various plants intended for growing indoors, many varieties and types of seedlings.
Active ingredient and effects on plants
In the fungicide "Fitolavin" the main effect has a substance phytobacteriomycin. The tool is sent, first of all, to combat various types of fungi.
At the same time, this fungicide, thanks to its antibiotic streptotsidu, has a bactericidal effect on the culture, helping to get rid of various infections. The tool has a therapeutic effect, and serves as a quality protection for plants.
It is acceptable to use Fitolavin for orchids and other flowers and plants grown indoors, as well as for barley, wheat, currants, hops, potatoes, soybeans, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage for the destruction and prevention of such diseases: moniliosis, mild bacterial decay, Alternaria, root rot, black leg, bacterial cancer and several others.
Instructions for use and consumption rates
Like every drug, "Fitolavin" has instructions for use for plants. When using "Filotavina" it is necessary to adhere to the norms, according to which 20 ml of the drug are intended for 10 liters of water, respectively, 2 ml of the product are diluted in one liter of water. Solution for different types of plants it is applied in the following volumes:
- for one seedling of seedlings permissible 30-40 ml,
- for one indoor plant - 100-200 ml,
- 2 l is needed for spraying one bush of fruit and berry crops, and 5 l of one tree,
- for the totality of all crops growing in open space or indoors, the general use recommendation is 10 liters per 100 square meters.
Plants with the use of "Fitolavin" are fully processed. At the first signs of a disease, the drug should be used not only for spraying the plant, but also for irrigating the soil in such a quantity that the ground is completely moist. After such irrigation, it is necessary to introduce bacterial agents (“Gamair”, “Alirin” and others).
Toxicity and safety measures
Concentrated fungicides are toxic for both humans and animal representatives. Filotavine refers to the third class of danger for the human body, this substance has a moderate hazard.
It is necessary to work with the drug in gloves, because it can irritate the skin. During processing it is unacceptable to eat or smoke at the same time. After completion of the procedures, it is necessary to wash hands and other parts of the body that were open during the work.
If the product gets on the skin, it is urgently necessary to wash it off with a significant amount of water, if it is rinsed into the eyes with clean water, it is more likely to drink up to a liter of water in the stomach and induce vomiting.
Shelf life and storage conditions
"Fitolavin" must be stored at a temperature ranging from 0 ° C to + 30 ° C in a dark place and away from the small members of the family. Nearby is not allowed the location of products and medicines. It is impossible to freeze this fungicide.